Memory Care in Waterford, Michigan
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care Facility
Whether your health is declining or you need more comprehensive care than your caregiver can provide, it may be time to transition to a memory care facility. We make the move to memory care as seamless as possible by helping residents feel safe, comfortable, and well cared for.
Specialized Memory Care
Our memory care building (West building) is ideal for dementia support in a beautiful, comfortable environment.
Here, residents receive the same assisted living services we offer in our East building, but with an extra level of door monitoring and closer observation for residents’ and others’ safety.
Memory Care Services We Offer:
Support for all types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s, vascular, Lewy body, frontotemporal, and Parkinson’s
- Incontinence and wellness checks
- 24-hour supervision and protection
- Three nutritious meals a day, plus snacks and beverages
- Daily living assistance based on an individual assessment plan
- Manicure, shampoo, set, and hairstyling
- Weekly laundry
- Twice weekly housekeeping
- Administration of medications as prescribed by a physician
- Ordering and refilling of prescriptions
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Enhanced door monitoring
You can add on other services as you see fit, such as physicians, therapists, long-term care, and hospice care.
Activities to Enhance Cognition for Memory Care Residents
We also offer dementia-specific activities tailored to the unique cognitive needs of our memory care residents.
Contact Us About Dementia & Memory Care
Come see Waterford Oaks Senior Care for yourself. Call (248) 390-6602 or contact us online to schedule a tour of our beautiful assisted living facility. We’re here to answer your questions about dementia and memory care and make you feel at home in our charming assisted living community.