Waterford Senior Living & Memory Care
Additional Services for Assisted Living
By adding on services as you need them, you can transition to the next level of care without leaving the comforts of a familiar environment.
Services for Every Level of Care
Whenever you need a little extra care, we can organize additional services. Many of these just need to be coordinated through your insurance company.
Additional senior living services include:
- Visiting onsite physician and podiatrist
- Private clinical physicians
- Medical specialists
- Skilled nursing services as prescribed by a physician
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Diabetic care
- Special dietary plans
- Memory care
- Long-term care
- Hospice care
- Spiritual services
- On-site professional salon services
- Private, in-room phone service
By bringing these extra services on-site, your family doesn’t have to take you out in the cold for appointments. And you can get the next level of care seamlessly and easily without leaving your familiar surroundings.
Contact Us About Additional Assisted Living Services
Come see Waterford Oaks Senior Care for yourself. Call (248) 390-6602 or contact us online to schedule a tour of our beautiful senior living facility. We’re here to answer your questions about assisted living services and help you feel at home in our charming little community.